Metal spikes massage rags, Small
Type: Massage Tools
Size: 105x230 mm, 12,5% Ag, needle step 5,8 mm. It is made of medical rubber with fixed needles in it.
Metal spikes massage rags - are elastic rug covered by plates, needles of which consist of the metals that are necessary for the body: zinc, copper, iron, nickel, silver. It is used for static applications and can be fixed on the top of the head, back, shoulders, spine, sacrum area, abdomen, large joints, it can be easily adapt to any body area.
Health benefit of metal spikes massage rags:
• Try our massage carpet for authentic yoga experience
• Our massage tools is a combine result of modern scientific researches with ancient knowledge of acupuncture, reflexology, Qi-Chi energy flows and really by itself present best massage tools on the market
• Consist from metals, not plastic needles (silver, zinc, copper, iron, nickel) that has extremely positive electrochemical stimulation effect on skin blood circulation
• Human body is a complicated biocolloids that consists of electrolytes. By using our massage tools that has two or more differently charged metals, for example, cooper and zinc - much greater energy flow naturally activated on cellular level
• For example, plastic is non-conducteurs, therefore many massage tools from plastics could not deliver such results
• Naturally release and restore inner forces of the body thanks to useful stress and healing process, created by needles pressure on the skin
• Faster recovering from sport trauma, effective rehabilitation
• Will boost your sport achievements
• Recommended to use by people with: osteochondrosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, back pain, muscles pain, difficulty moving joints or those who are in process of recovery from serious injuries
• Our massage carpets and rollers will help reduce inflammation in the joint which decreases pain. Moreover, by decreasing inflammation, the joint damage may be slowed
• Affecting greater areas of peripheral nervous structures, by naturally engaging and stimulating electrochemical process of the body
It can be used for professional sportsmen to increase their sport achievement or help to recover from sport traumas.
HOW TO WORK WITH MASSAGE CARPET?
In 90% it is necessary to affect a zone, which is concerned (a zone of pain) and to improve the effectiveness of treatment it is necessary to affect additional and auxiliary zones. The main condition of correct positioning is the even distribution of a body weight on all surface of the massage carpet. Never position rug on the absolutely flat surface. To position massage carpet correctly it is necessary to model carefully all the flexures of vertebral column in neck and waist parts with the help of cushions and rolls, pls see image below.
During the first 5 minutes of applying the massage carpet, relatively pecking feeling comes into the comfort feeling of powerful warmth, pleasurable `vibration`, slight pricking. Later the feeling of down-siness, general relaxation comes into healthy full sleep. If there is discomfort, remove carpet and use it only after 5-10 hours or next day, capturing a smaller area. Causes of discomfort feelings may be incorrect position of the massage carpet, i.e. uneven load on the needles and slide from the massage carpet down, accompanied by scarring of skin. To eliminate these phenomena you should rise above the massage carpet and dip it again by placing a soft knee roll under knee joints.
DURATION OF MASSAGE CARPET EXPOSURE
Exposure time of carpet usage depends on available symptoms and specific aim you want to achieve. With intense pain, high blood pressure, irritability, agitation, insomnia it is recommended to use applicators in the afternoon or at bedtime. Duration of affect is 15-30 minutes, for a roller - 10-15 minutes. At hypotonia, drowsiness, weakness, decrease of sensitivity, as well as for weak and elderly patients it is more effectively to use carpet in the morning and the first half of a day. Duration of session for rug is 7-10 minutes, for a roller - 5-7 minutes. In some cases pronounced positive effect is achieved by prolonged exposure from 30 minutes to 1 or 2 hours. The course of treatment is 1-2 weeks. Treatment can be recured in 2-4 weeks.
There is a practical experience of regular daily usage of massage carpet/roller during several months. After this a steady improvement of health, the removal of chronic pain, increase of vitality and health are observed.
This massage carpet is designed for complex therapy and prevention of various disorders and pathological conditions. Its characteristic features are unusual shape, large action area and movable “petals”. It can be used on a back, shoulder girdle, thorax, lumbosacral region, stomach, major joints. By attaching rug to various zones with the help of elastic bandages, a patient gets possibility to move actively during a treatment session.