Metal spikes massage roller, Medium
Type: personal massage tools
Product details: needle step 3,5 mm, width 72 mm, D 51 mm, 12,5% Ag. It is made of medical rubber with fixed needles in it.
Massage rollers - are rollers covered by plates, needles of which consist of the metals that are necessary for the body: zinc, copper, iron, nickel, silver.
The influence on skin is sensitive enough due to soft sidelong rubber plugs which a roller has. This roller is especially effective when it is used to effect body areas with sharp: neck, head, face, legs and hands. It is also used for therapeutic effect on small body areas: back, chest, abdomen, zone of backsides.
Health benefit of metal spikes massage rollers:
- Our massage tools is a combine result of modern scientific researches with ancient knowledge of acupuncture, reflexology, Qi-Chi energy flows and really by itself present best massage tools on the market
- Consist from metals, not plastic needles (silver, zinc, copper, iron, nickel) that has extremely positive electrochemical stimulation effect on skin blood circulation
- Human body is a complicated biocolloids that consists of electrolytes. By using our massage tools that has two or more differently charged metals, for example, cooper and zinc - much greater energy flow naturally activated on cellular level
- For example, plastic is non-conducteurs, therefore many massage tools from plastics could not deliver such results
- Naturally release and restore inner forces of the body thanks to useful stress and healing process, created by needles pressure on the skin
- Faster recovering from sport trauma, effective rehabilitation
- Will boost your sport achievements
- Recommended to use by people with: osteochondrosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, back pain, muscles pain, difficulty moving joints or those who are in process of recovery from serious injuries
- Our massage carpets and rollers will help reduce inflammation in the joint which decreases pain. Moreover, by decreasing inflammation, the joint damage may be slowed
- Affecting greater areas of peripheral nervous structures, by naturally engaging and stimulating electrochemical process of the body